Jual Alat ukur Jarak Hubungi
B.I.S Baraya Indonesia Survey
Afirman 082112325856 / 087767981099
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Leica DISTO™ D8
- 360° tilt sensor
The combination of angle and distance measurements allows you to determine distances where conventional methods fail. The horizontal distance, for example, can also be determined quickly and efficiently past obstacles or the elevation of a tree, even though there is no reflective point.
- Digital Pointfinder
Thanks to the digital Pointfinder with its 4x zoom and high resolution 2, 4“ colour display, you can measure long range distances quickly and easily because you always see your targeted point.
With integrated Bluetooth® technology, measurement results can be wirelessly and accurately transferred to Pocket PCs and PCs. Thus you can easily process your data in Excel® , Word® , AutoCAD® and other programs.
- Free software
The delivery package contains the transfer software “ Leica DISTO™ Transfer” – easy to install and with automatic updates. The AutoCAD® plug-in additionally allows convenient planning and drawing with your AutoCAD® software.
2 AA batteries
Manual / safety instructions
Producer certificate M in accordance with DIN 55350-18-4.2.2
CD with Leica DISTO™ Transfer for PC and PPC, AutoCAD® PlugIn
- Measuring range of 0.05 m up to 200 m ( 0.16 ft up to 650 ft)
typ. accuracy ± 1.0 mm / ± 0.04 in
- “ Leica DISTO™ Transfer” software is included
- AutoCAD® plug-In
- 360° tilt sensor
- Digital Pointfinder with 4x zoom and high resolution colour display
- Indirect measurement functions with tilt sensor
- Height profile measurements
- Precise, quick and reliablemeasurements
- Error-free and quick data transfer to Pocket PC or PC
- Easy transfer for further processing in Excel® , Word® , AutoCAD® or other Windows-based programs
- Convenient drawing using your AutoCAD® software
- Measure any slope, even overhead
- Convenient measurement of distant objects, even in bright sunlight
- Determine distances to objects that cannot be measured directly because they lack reflective points
- Determine spot heights and ground profiles